NewPlan, LLC, works with technology-driven companies to provide CEO- and Board-level strategic advice and to develop concrete, executable strategic, business, and operating plans that support five, important goals:
- Set the right strategy, mission, goals, and milestones.
- Develop the right business plan to execute the strategy.
- Put the right daily operating plan in place to drive strong execution.
- Raise capital to support the company’s mission and business plan.
- Achieve a high-value exit that rewards shareholders and employees.
Our clients achieve superior results, including:
- Faster growth.
- Improved profitability.
- Increased market share.
- Better daily execution.
- The right funding for growth.
- High value exits that reward shareholders and employees.
Peter has served both as an executive-level consultant focusing on strategy, business development, and marketing, and in operating roles as a CEO, strategic planner, product manager, and sales manager. As a consultant, he co-founded three, successful professional services companies, where he developed strategies, business models, fundable business plans, and successful market messages for over 300 start-up, growth, and mid-market companies. He have also served as a part-time head of strategy and corporate development for multiple high growth companies. As CEO at VIAcode Consulting, he managed a team of elite developers that built software for leading Fortune 1000 and growth companies. VIAcode's customers included Microsoft, Amazon, Wolters Kluwer, NetApp, and Datacore.
Peter spent his formative years at British Telecom and then GE Information Services, where he invented a market and competitive analysis approach that helped GEIS win major deals and gain significant market share. This approach was adopted in other GE businesses with excellent results. Peter holds a BA in History from the University of Virginia.